Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Plans For The Future

Like many in the world, I am staying inside.  I have several of the health conditions that those I respect, say are the most critical conditions for being susceptible to this Coronavirus that we are all dealing with.  I am getting to go out to the grocery store once a week.  This week much of the world celebrates Easter Sunday.  The grocery store will be closed so I will need to go earlier in the week to get my groceries.

Since I am staying at home, I am enjoying a state of "Wanderlust", figuring places that I would like to go once all of this is over with.  Top on the list is Las Vegas.  I want to shoot along the canals of the Venetian Hotel.   I would enjoy shooting the fountains at the Bellagio Hotel (can i get a spot in the middle so I can get the curve of the hotel and the fountains in the middle)?  I would enjoy going to Seven Magic Mountains about one half hour south of The Strip, and of course there is the Grand Canyon about one and one half hours away from Las Vegas.  If I can leave early enough, there is the Hoover Dam along the way.

One thing that I think about is getting a hat.  I have seen a couple styles that I like, but I haven't found one that comes in the color that I want.  I have been thinking of a white hat so that it reflects the light and will keep my head cool, especially in the summertime.

So what have you been thinking about doing after we get the signal that we can go outside and enjoy our activities?  I would enjoy hearing your thoughts on the subject.  Leave a comment below.  You might inspire me for more activities to take on after we get our release from these "Stay in Place" orders that we have.

Until next time, stay healthy, stay well and most of all keep hoping for as a wise man once said, "Hope is the anchor of the soul".


No comments:

Post a Comment