Friday, November 4, 2016

One Photo Focus Submission

If you are not aware of it, Stacy Fischer does an event every month called One Photo Focus on her blog Visual Venturing.  There are about thirty of us that participate in it (but I am sure others are welcome).

This month's submission came from Julie Powell.  Of course I put my own processing and creativity to work and came up with my submission.  I did my own processing workflow, but added a technique that I learned from Marty at Blue Lightening TV, of course I made some modifications of my own (that is called "artistic license").

I made my Gaussian Blur to be at 50 (instead of 9), then on the brush tool I had my opacity at 90% (rather than 50%), and on the vignette, I increased my pixel size to be 131 rather than 90 (just a personal preference).

The link for all of the submissions is here  http://wp.me/p14eaH-2md  If you like what you see and want to participate next month, I am sure Stacy would be more than happy to send you the photographs (you can do RAW or Jpeg) for you to submit

My Submission
                                                       
Julie Powell's Picture
Is that George Strait I hear in the background?

Well excuse me, but I think you took my chair . . .

Well, I like you too, but to tell you the truth, that wasn't my chair after all.
                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment