Tuesday, September 22, 2020

A New Try At Sharpening

 Recently, I listened to a video on YouTube done by Blake Rudis of F64 Academy.  In the video he went through a process of making the layers into a group, making the blend mode to be Linear Light, making the Fill slider to be at 30%, the desaturating the layer. He then used the High Pass filter, made a black mask and then brushed the areas that he wanted to be sharpened.

In this photograph, I sharpened the wood, and the water, but left the bushes alone.  I did not use the Blend If like he did.  I think that the picture turned out well.


If you have an interest in Photography, Meditation or Mindfulness, you are welcome to contact me and I would be very happy to set up a day and time for us to meet and talk about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment